Marcia's Poem of the Week 11.18.2022

 

The photo attached was a gift from my great-grandsons, Jeremiah, Tobiah and Elijah, 2020. Jeremiah's hand print is blue & Tobiah's hand print is green & Elijah's handprint is yellow
Sunday's Scripture Reading is from Matthew 4:1-11. The key verse: Matt 4:10 says, “You must worship the Lord your God and serve only him.”

 Mark 12:30 NLT says: And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.”

"GOD'S HAND"

May your heart be made whole,
From the touch of God's hand,
May it give your mind and soul,
The gift of knowing His plan.

May you live strong and long,
And may you grow in trust,
May you lead others from wrong,
Through God's holy touch.

May you prayerfully seek,
For the Lord has much to give,
So you'll be able to speak,
To those who need love to live.

And thank Him for His embrace,
And for the hope of life's plan,
Thank Him for amazing grace,
That holds your heart in His hand.

Poem of the Week: for my great-grandsons: Jeremiah, Tobiah and Elijah.  Mark 12:30 NLT says: And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.”

The following poem is a typed reprint of the attached photo.

Gigi's Heart and Me”


You will always be my Gigi,

No matter where I go,
No matter the years that pass,
Or, how big or tall I grow.

Today I take my hand,
And place it on your heart,
So little me and you,
Will never be apart. 

 

From: Jeremiah, Tobiah and Elijah
________________________________________________
My response to my GG boys:

 

"Me and my GG boys hearts"

You will always be my GG boys,
No matter where you are,
No matter the years that pass,
You'll be my shining stars.

Today I take my hand,
And place it on your heart,
So big me and little you,
Will never be apart.


(Sending all my love)  GG  2022



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcia's Poem of the Week 9.03.2021

Marcia's Poem of the Week 9.24.2021

Marcia's Poem of the Week 8.13.2021