Marcia's Poem of the Week for 4/1/2022

 ”THE LORD BELIEVES IN YOU” John 4: 39-42

John 4:39 Many Samaritans from the village believed in Jesus because the woman had said, “He told me everything I ever did!” 40 When they came out to see him, they begged him to stay in their village. So he stayed for two days, 41 long enough for many more to hear his message and believe. 42 Then they said to the woman, “Now we believe, not just because of what you told us, but because we have heard him ourselves. Now we know that he is indeed the Savior of the world.”

More good news! Our Lord believes in you! Jesus believed the Samaritan woman would go and tell about his love. As with the Samaritan woman the Lord also believes in you. He knows you will do his will and he fills you with his own spirit so you can accomplish his goals. He counts on you to take his compassion wherever you go.

 

”THE LORD BELIEVES IN YOU” John 4: 39-42

 

As His believer now,

You're separate and unique,

From your feet to your brow,

You are made complete.

 

It matters whose you are,

And that you forgive,

You are God's shining star,

Filled with love to give.

 

Prayer helps you transform,

And lets you seek His face,

For He keeps you from harm,

And fits you with His grace.

 

And in Him you are strong,

To help those through trouble,

And when you are torn,

He'll relieve your struggle.

 

You live in a difficult world,

But His spirit surrounds you,

So fret not what you've heard,

For His love has found you.

 

The world will remain undone,

But His love perfects you,

Others will know He's the One,

Because He believes in you!

 

Marcia Riehle 2022

  

Poem for my great grandsons: Jeremiah, Tobiah and Elijah

Jeremiah 1:4-10 4 The word of the LORD came to me, saying, 5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." 6 "Alas, Sovereign LORD," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am too young." 7 But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am too young.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD. 9 Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "I have put my words in your mouth. 10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant."

Jeremiah 1:5 & 9 "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you" And “put My words in your mouth.”

GOD BELIEVES IN YOU!

Your Lord knows you,

Even before your birth,

He put His word in you,

It's unbelievable your worth.

 

He made a very special you,

Filling your heart with love,

You are given so much too,

So you can share that love.

 

You're priceless in His sight,

Watched over like a treasure,

He's makes all things right,

Caring for you in great measure.

 

GG 2022

                                    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcia's Poem of the Week 9.03.2021

Marcia's Poem of the Week 9.24.2021

Marcia's Poem of the Week 8.13.2021