Marcia's poem of the Week 4.29.2022

 

Marcia's Poem of the week 4/29/2022 “GODS WORD OF WISDOM”  Proverbs 4:20-27 NLT

Pastor Jay's Sunday message was about the meaning of wisdom.  “Knowledge and the capacity to make use of it is wisdom.”

Proverbs 4:20-27 NLT 20 “My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my Words. 21 Don’t lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, 22 for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body. 23 Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. 24 Avoid all perverse talk; stay away from corrupt speech. 25 Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. 26 Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. 27 Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.”

GOD'S WORD OF WISDOM


The Lord paid my ransom, 

And pumps me with strength, 

And hugs me to His bosom, 

And frames how I think.

 

His Words make me grow, 

And mature me within, 

They're my get up and go, 

Through life's thick and thin.

 

I'll Follow in His foot step,

So I will not stumble,

And seize His hand for help,

To be favored and humbled.

 

He is peaceful to know, 

His Word is blessed,

He is my place to go, 

Whenever I am stressed.

 

For He lightens my path,  

And crowns me in splendor, 

And removes my sinful past, 

And makes my heart tender.

 

Marcia Riehle 2022

 

 


Poem of the week for my great grandsons, Jeremiah, Tobiah and Elijah.

 

THE WORD OF WISDOM

  

God's Word tells you, 

All you need to know, 

His Word assists you,

Where you're called to go.

 

God's Word saves your life, 

And fills every body part, 

His Word makes you right, 

They come from God's heart.

 

Cease your wagging tongue, 

Give God your weaknesses, 

For the He is the one, 

Who removes sin's darkness.

 

Look to the Lord's face, 

For His true identity, 

He'll fill you with grace, 

And bless you with humility.

 

Crave His Holy space, 

Don't swerve left or right, 

Stop evil thoughts in its tracks, 

They're poison to heaven's light.

 

For age is not the test, 

Action is what matters,

Wisdom in action is best,

It's fixed and cannot shatter.

 

GG 2022




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcia's Poem of the Week 9.03.2021

Marcia's Poem of the Week 9.24.2021

Marcia's Poem of the Week 8.13.2021