Marcia's Poem of the Week 7-23-21 "CONTENTEDLY SO” 

 

For Sermon Series Valleys and Peaks -  Philippians 4:10-20

 

Paul said in Verse 11, “I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.”  For me Contentment is a work in process. I am in the constant state of learning the kind of trust that Philippians 4:11 tells us that Paul already knew. 

 

"CONTENTEDLY SO" 

    Philippians 4:11

 

I am a Christ child,

Since I've been found,

I belong to God's Kingdom,

And I'm heaven bound.

 

I want what I have,

And I have more than enough,

My blessings are many,

I need no more stuff.

 

I've been found by the Lord,

He's all that I need,

My life has been chartered,

And now it's complete.

 

I do what I can,

As my Lord decrees,

I walk in His footsteps,

And He helps me succeed.

 

I know I am loved,

Contentedly so,

Through choices I make,

God helps me to grow.

 

Marcia Riehle  2021




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcia's Poem of the Week 9.03.2021

Marcia's Poem of the Week 9.24.2021

Marcia's Poem of the Week 8.13.2021