Marcia's Poem of the Week

 

Poem of the Week by Marcia

Hebrews 13:20-21 6-25-21 “Making God Happy”

Hebrews 13: 20-21. “Now may the God of Peace who brought again from the dead our lord Jesus the great Shepherd of the sheep by the blood of the eternal covenant equip you with everything good that you may do his will working in us that which is pleasing in his sight through Jesus Christ to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen”


“MAKING GOD HAPPY” 

 

I hope to Make God Happy,

With a faith strong and tough,

I hope He is pleased as can be,

And I hope I'm good enough.

 

For I want to be spirit minded,

With the intake of His love,

And I want to know His purpose,

And conform to Him thereof,

 

So-be-it if I look a fool,

Or guilty in others eyes,

I hope to walk in His rule,

And please Him who is wise.

 

Salvation is yours and mine,

He equips with all that's good,

And we will see in time,

He'll finish what He said He would.

 

I hope to Make God Happy,

By dancing as I sing,

Like David did in his worship,

To bring praises to His King

 

I hope to please Him where I go,

By seeking to search His will,

And letting my message show,

That He keeps my spirit still.

 

The Lord's peace will start,

Making God Happy in all you do,

While His grace fills your heart,

Equipping the good in you.

 

Marcia Riehle 2021






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcia's Poem of the Week 9.03.2021

Marcia's Poem of the Week 9.24.2021

Marcia's Poem of the Week 8.13.2021